R.F.M. The Netherlands – Rotterdam – NL – R.2 – Info – Details
Summarized procedure for the purchase of D2 gas oil Gost 305/82.
Liftable at Rotterdam port
|COMMODITY||Diesel Gost 305/82|
|ORIGIN OF COMMODITY||RUSSIA|
|QUANTITY OF PRODUCT||We have regularly liftable at Rotterdam : 200 000 MT to 500 000 MT Liftable ( Minimum first lift : 50.000 MT)|
|DURATION||We can do the SPOT 200.000MT FOB Ex Tanks at Rotterdam + 12 Months Contract CIF any SWP|
|PRICE||competitive Fixed Price ???? will be given upon request.|
|LIFTABLE||Upon execution of contract and posting of Buyer’s Instrument.|
|FIRST SPOT QUANTITY LIFTABLE||within days of banking, terminal Tank Queue Rotation for buyer’s Lift & Load, having been arranged.|
|DELIVERY TERMS||FOB Rotterdam|
|PAYMENT TERMS||AT LOADING PORT , MT103 or TT- with SBLC instrument to guarantee the contract OR BY MT543, Procedures Having been agreed. No LC or IRDLC.|
R.F.M. The Netherlands – Rotterdam – NL – R.2 – Procedure
THE SELLER IS TITLE AND ALLOCATION HOLDER . BUYER WILL TALK TO HIM AFTER A BUYER’S CP+LOI ( see below)
For approved buyers we give in Advance:
POP programmed to the Buyer’s name as: Tank receipts, current SGS report on Quality and Quantity and the Authorization to perform a dip test … all sent via secure e-mail or certified UPS/DHL courier.
How do you become an approved buyer?
1) Buyer send a company profile (CP) + LOI with bank details (Top 25 Bank)..
2) Conference call with: Tittle Holder, End-Buyer and one representative of the intermediaries involved.
3) We explain procedures and you prepare the bank letter that will confirm your “good standing” with your Prime Bank (top 25) and that you are capable of guaranteeing the first lift with an MT543 and to post an SBLC immediately after the first lift has been paid by normal MT103 after the dip test.
4) Seller issue an FCO.
5) This MUST COME FIRST. It can take the form of a “Statement of readiness letter” a BCL or certified “tear sheet”. It must be verifiable, signed and stamped by 2 bank officers.
6) As soon as approval is granted, you get all the information transmitted to you Bank-To-Bank.
7) We initiate and put in place the IMFPA to protect all intermediaries.
6) Then contract, full POP, dip test, first lift and execution of agreement take place.
Full procedures will discuss further by email, other form of communication or during the conference call with the seller.
I’m the end buyer who is ready willing, able, and certify having the funds available to purchase this product by following the above stated seller procedure.